What is the Learning Ambassador Initiative?
A way for YOU to get involved in promoting lifelong learning!
The Learning Ambassadors are Limerick people from all different walks of life who aim to promote, develop and celebrate learning throughout Limerick City, County and beyond, and anyone can be one.
They encourage others to take part in lifelong learning by telling their personal education stories. By showing their unique and diverse pathways through education, they can help others to see learning as not only beneficial, but accessible to all.
The benefits of becoming a Learning Ambassador
- Official recognition as a Learning Ambassador by Learning Limerick on their website, through social media and in newsletters.
- Informational resources and in-person support from a Learning Limerick Coordinator.
- An official certificate, provided at the end of the term.
- Networking opportunities with the partner / member networks of Learning Limerick.
- Access to Public Relations workshops and support for key events and /or interviews.
- Learning Limerick will seek out opportunities to link Learning Ambassadors with learning partners to ensure Learning Ambassadors are acknowledged and are involved and linked with groups of learners.
Anyone can become a Learning Ambassador
Regardless of age or background, anyone can become a learning ambassador once they are involved in some form of education or learning. If you or someone you know would like to become a learning ambassador, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to get the process started.
Learning Ambassadors pictured at Learning Limerick Networking Meeting Sept 2022
Find the Learning Ambassadors Video and more here: https://learninglimerick.ie/learning-ambassadors
Written by Michael Corcoran
Share this on...